caramiadenise

Hi Psychics, I have a question for you.

My ex and I had an awful fight 6 weeks ago. I want to know when he will make contact with me again, and as much as timing is hard to get at times, as specific of a time would be so helpful..

My birthday: September 6, 1985 His birthday: January 11, 1986

Thank you all so much in advanced for your responses.. Love light and blessings xoxoxo

over 6 years ago

caramiadenise

I guess no one will answer? Hm.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you an tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will contact you and when you and him will get back together , and things change around you relationship . Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and is he thinking about contacting you and much more . I know you are sad and I will ease your mind with the truth . I see a lot through spirit . On line now . Come in for a chat now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

Hi there! I read over your post and I would be more than happy to take a look into things for you and I will never ever sugarcoat anything that I am feeling and picking up. If I do see that there is potential and a brighter future ahead for you, I will let you know. And if it does not seem to be what I am picking up and it is negative, I will provide my 100% best to help with any questions you may have about getting past the situation and moving on. Have a reading with me today to provide yourself a clear mind and heart.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Xo

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight through spirit when he will contact you and much more , and his feelings toward you . I have specials today . Come in on line -live chat . I know I can ease your mind and when he will change and get closer to you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago