Brit (cowgirlupbf32)

I miss him so much

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around this person and much more , if he will contact you or not . I read around the spirit of the person thoughts and see if things will change around you and him . for the future . On line now – When hire answer right away . I have specials today . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

Hello everyone ..my name is Nancy and i’m here to announce an offer....Biggest offer on bitwine 0.95/minute. call me as soon as possible and take advantages.i have 20 year experience.no time wasting ,fast typer & no sugar coating. call me i’m waiting.

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13/17-11/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Angel Mystress (seer_of_hearts)

Yes, but by then you will have met someone else.

over 6 years ago

❤️CHECK YOUR DESTINY❤️ (loveandrelation)

Come for truth ..I can assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction from my reading you will find a way as well.so,please come for live session now

over 6 years ago

Sylvia (sylviatheclairvoyant)

There is still a connection but I see that something will take place before he returns.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

I feel that there will be a reconciliation, I do see him returning but Let him be the one who comes to you…. If you’d like to, You can contact me for a live session as I am available now

over 6 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

today only 15 mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist! come in and have a chat with me !

over 6 years ago