taurusgirl21

Had an affair with an engaged coworker. It was perfect. He said he loves me but his wedding was in 2 months. He married for 3 months. She is now pregnant and he kissed me and we spent the night sleeping in each others arms. He is taurus and i am aquarius..does he love me?

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

I feel like eating pizza

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

I wish you well Taurusgirl but that situation is one of the worst ones you can be in. Hope you get clarity soon so you can make the best decision.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

Sometimes truth can be bitter as a bitter pill but bitter pill is for betterment.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on your concerns around love and this situation with him . I will give you the truth and and see what is ahead . On line now I have specials . Blessings

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

HELLO THERE

IAM A PSYCHIC LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

IAM ONLINE READY TO ACCEPT CALLS

FAST TYPING NO DELAY

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago

moon1981 (moonlight81)

Hey @taurusgirl run run !!! as fast as u can !!! away from married men believe me … the only one who will get hurt is u

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hey hun. I don’t need to read you to tell you to run. People cheat a lot of different reasons, but for the most part he probably had cold feet.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

Funny you say you’re Aquarius. Venus the planet of love is in Scorpio tenth house of job career and profession

over 6 years ago

Love Psychic Reader & Advisor (lovepsychicadvisor)

He did not take it as an affair, he took it as much more than that. In his heart and mind, he tells himself he will never forget you. the only thing holding him back is his child, if his child had not been in his life, you definitely would have been.

I have picked up so much on your situation, call me if you want to know.

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Yes as a single person don’t get yourself mixed up with a married person. They will never be able to give you enough. You will never come first and it’s not fair to you. With that in mind, remember you know his current situation so they will never take the blame if you lose your heart to them. Find yourself someone who is ready to love you without restrictions and have you come 1st in their life. Best of luck to you.

over 6 years ago

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago