icekweeen

From a psychics point of view, why is it that genuine, skilled psychics can connect with me but they can’t see me? They seem to only be able to see those around me. They can see relatives or friends and even predict some of their outcomes with accuracy. However, with me…nothing. No one sees me. It wasn’t just one Experience. It’s all of them and they have been done by talented, legitimate psychics. I’m not a skeptic. I believe 100%. I come with a clear mind, in a relaxed state. One had shared that my aura is yellow with a blue outline and is very rare. He description of what that meant was spot on so that confirms she is connecting with me but she can’t see me. Would “rare” energy have anything to do with this? Can anyone explain why this is happening to me please? Thanks for your time.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are not an ordinary one and take things deeply.I will check for you and tell you more about you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

icekweeen

Thanks for responding Alinaa! I appreciate you taking the time. See that’s the thing though – I’ve been paying many talented to connect but no one can see me. I just want more reassurance before committing again. It’s getting expensive looking for the “one”. I feel that if someone can explain why I am veiled or merely a pass through of energy or whatever the explanation – they would have better chances of being able to break through to my spirit guide. Not sure but that is what I am currently seeking.

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Dear call me and i will explain you why psychic cant see you.. you will not be charged for this explanation. thanks

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

I suggest you try two readers who can see you. They are spirituallovesolutions (one word) & Kimberly. The first lady right off the bat picked up on a issue I’ve had carried around with me from my past. She was incredibly detailed about it as well. The 2nd woman, when i asked the question about another person she didn’t answer my question she said she can feel me extremely drained and proceeded to tell me what was going on with…ME. These two psychics are truly amazing when picking up my issue in particular which to this day has served me very well xx

over 6 years ago

SHAY (charlene1)

Sorry

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

First you should compose yourself and for that you need true and reliable guidance.How to move forward and what will be your right direction.Restore your powers,otherwise your abilities will be ruin.I am here for your help and guidance.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.5/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear it my first time to contact you if you really need real psychic and need to know how it happen with you.dear no doubt your spirits is very special but some one around you play role for it and still playing.any way contact me if you really need accurate and wise advise i will get you back in your real life.best of luck

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago