RoseP (rosemarylove192)

Nate (04-01-99) and I were really close before (friends for 6 years) but since he’s gotten a girlfriend we’ve been really distant. Will things change back to how they were before?.. I don’t dislike his girl because she is cool but is she going to last with him? Although she is nice she is the reason he’s not as close to me..

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

That’s happened to me in the past. My male friends out of respect to their current gf distance themselves. Or maybe she could feel threatened or jealous of your relationship. Why not just ask him his reason for his distance just so you know?

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello I am a love and relationships expert I can help you in this situation come chat with me now I have over 10 yrs experience fast and accurate readings no time wasted no money wasted come chatt with me now I’m online ask about my special offer!!

hope to hear from you soon

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

over 6 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

YOU FEEL DISSCONNECTED BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND GOT TAKEN AWAY. THATS A NORMAL FEELING TO FEEL. BUT HE’S STILL THERE HE’S STILL YOUR FRIEND NO MATTER WHAT.

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello there I do specialize in love and relationship readings I would love to connect to your energy and give you a real and honest reading today come join me I’m now online God Bless You

over 6 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Yes dear you will be close but you need to do some thing,join me for detail

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Delia Yara (dilyanna)

Hi, dear…......i think if you’re step aside, you do rightly…when your friend come back to you, you will both be able to talk about her… sometimes native ppl need to do pause in relation. text me…we’ll read – when…

over 6 years ago

The Love Psychic (psychicexpert143)

One call will astound you. You don’t need to say anything but your name. I will read you like an open book. She will tell you in depth about your life, past, present and future. Down to the detail of when you was born.

over 6 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Dear he will be but you need to do some thing for him then he must come to you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead on you and him being close again , and answers all of your questions . I will give you the truth and when . On line now . When hire answers right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago