Vicki (vickiqueen99)

Hi my name is Vicki I can’t forget my ex boyfriend his name is Michael Crowe he got married has 3 kids lives in Ontario Canada We broke up 17 years ago had an argument about money I still have feelings for him and love him my bday is 08/20/81 his is 10/11/76 Any help is appreciated Thanks !

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a privae reading with me.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, please let my Angels and Spirit Guides bring you some guidance, please I’m online now join me for a chat.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

your holding on to something that still haunts you yes, but there is light at the end of your tunnel. it shows you tried to let go but just can’t! call me today.

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/01/17-10/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Delia Yara (dilyanna)

Hi! I see a lot of reasons…for Example, you want to say the last word on the matter…. or is it your first love when you sent your emotional attachment from parents to him …. or etc…...In addition, I strongly feel that he does not want to let you go, at the level of his subconscious….................text me.. 4 ques s 10$...........all the best, dear

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

The main thing is,as you have feelings for him does he also have the same thing for you? and I see this question is floating in your mind every time.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Spiritual Jav (spirited)

ccouple of things, but mianly 1.strong energy flow that even make you feel him today 2. you are not able to meet/find some one who could help you move on from ur ex

over 6 years ago

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

hello my name is faye , I am a psychic with bitwine for over 4yrs , I provide clear honest insight and guide you down the right path as well , I would love to connect to your energy to tell you what I exactly see and feel , I am also having great specials so come check out my profile today and lets start chatting.

over 6 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

As a psychic and intuitive counselor, I am ready to tune into what needs to be done to get you on the path the universe intended you to be on. At different times in our life we may come across confusion, fear, or find ourselves at a crossroads. Any hardship can dissolve and new beginnings can appear when we can access the truth.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

over 6 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

over 6 years ago

❤️Green Heart Angel❤️ (greenheartangel)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

Good Morning Vicki. I see your questioning an old flame. its very common that even without contact he still thinks of you also. which is a sign that there is still some type of connection or no closure with the relationship. I can help you with this situation through a tarot reading and help you find the closure that you need to move forward. contact me today IM AVAILABLE NOW!

over 6 years ago