sol978

I got lay off late aug. I went on one interview for a job I really want but no respond back from them. I just want to know when will I Get a job. I have tried n payed for many psychic reading. They all tell me the same thing but none of it has came true. Can someone help!?

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

Agree with natasha. Depending on where you are there are many things you can look at. Is your resume a stand out amongst the pile, how much experience do you have in your field, eligibility, transport etc have confidence in yourself i know how hard it is I’ve been there but don’t give up and #1 rule: don’t sell yourself short! Good luck

over 6 years ago

Expert Aura(Celebrity Psychic) (psyhicaura)

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

Leona Graves (leonagraves)

There are different prospective ways to attain work and the direction you have been going in might not be the best for this particular time in your life, or there may be outdated methods that you have been relying on.

I would look into this with questions pertaining to anything you can do to increase your opportunities rather than telling you a “yes or no” that something is coming ahead.

As others have mentioned, don’t give up and you will get there!

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a private reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HELLO, HERES WHAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU AS TO YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT WHERE YOUR HEADED OK? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SAYING, “WHEN ONE DOOR IS CLOSED, ANOTHER WILL OPEN”? WELL, THAT’S WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU. ALL THESE OTHER COMMENTS PEOPLE ARE MAKEING ABOUT BEING PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT ARE RIGHT FOR THE MOST PART. HOWEVER, THERE IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILED INFO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME ON YOUR SITUATION YOU MAY DO THAT AS WELL.

over 6 years ago