Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

SEEKING RELATIONSHIP GUIDANCE WITH A MAN I HAVE BEEN WITH FOR 3 YRS. UNSURE IF WE WILL EVER GET BACK TO THE GREAT PLACE WE WERE IN SOME TIME AGO. SOME ONE POINT ME TO A GREAT PSYCHIC (NO TAROT CARDS)THAT WILL HELP ME WITH LOVE AND CAREER PATHS .

23 days ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

23 days ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

22 days ago

Christina P (curious123456)

Miss Janie! Dino and Margaret

All really good readers, particularly when it comes to love.

22 days ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello there my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic reader for more than 10 years now I specialize in love and relationships I also can look thru past present and future also career and etc

so come chat with me now I’m online and reader to answer all your questions

ask about my specials going on

xoxo Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

22 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Thanks!!!

22 days ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

There’s a few. Janeen, julia caliope, juliana day. You’d definitely want a psychic who doesn’t let their own personal opinion or experiences stand in the way because your man is not like everyone else’s man if you know what I mean

21 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Right, im also aware of fakes n scammers like on other sites so i want to steer clear of those! Thanks alot for the suggestions!

21 days ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

I’m online call me for clarity,i have specials going on as well! :)

21 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

House give me your list of gotos…julianna day doesnt look like shes been here in a while.

21 days ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

Ok try avia, Janeen, ari or julia caliope.

21 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Thanks. I have already seen familiar scmmers i know from else where. I have read with terridelights and she was pretty good

21 days ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

Pretty good? Ok well good for you because she wasn’t at all nice to me. She has a lot to say about the people in your life instead of just telling us what she picks up.

20 days ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

iam online now if you need any advice or clairity on your situation. if you like come make an appt. to speak to me one on one. god bless good luck.

20 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Im glad im not the only one who felt shes rude! I heard about her thru a associate i know and she picked up on my situation accurately, im unsure if the time frame she gave me for a new job will pan out , i will have to wait for that …but yes shes not the nicest i have noticed!

20 days ago

❤️ Astro-Care ❤️ (astrocare)

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a private reading with me.

20 days ago

Rina (rina123)

Have you tried Siobhan Darroch? She’s been accurate for me.

20 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Ill check her profile thanks !

19 days ago

Rina (rina123)

Natasha good luck. If you do read with her, please share your thoughts.

19 days ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

19 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Darroch couldn’t read me at all. Luckily she told me and i ended the chat few days ago

14 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

Hi HOE, you recommened of an advisor that you have previously apoken to and wanted to get your experience. I did write in a previous thread though looks like it has been deleted.. The advisor is on this page JD.

13 days ago

Nivedita Datta (aaminivea)

Miss Ann ,Brilliance in Sight ,Matt Allen, Michael Duval ,Rachel Marie ,Leeloo, Avia,MagicSong,Readingsbyazul,CindyS are my gotos

13 days ago

Nivedita Datta (aaminivea)

Christine too

13 days ago

Natasha nyc (natashanyc)

Ms Ann is WONDERFUL ….HOE led me to her and i cant thank her enough. There is one person who went against wat anyone has told me and had a different outcome ( the love advisor/lovemystery) so i wont know whos wrong or right yet but ms ann was so kind and gave me raw detailed truth and i can tell she really cares for her clients just based on one reading i had. I couldn’t sleep and lucky for me she was online n gave me the answers i needed good and bad. She dont do time frames but she’s great. Thats great u mentioned her.

13 days ago