Ciera lane (cbaby22)

I’m gonna take a test in the morning period was due today and so far nothing! I’m just trying to be patient but I’m hopeful

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Good luck hun. I’m here if you need a reading at all :).

Jenn xx

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello I can give you the insight you desire come chat with me now

ive been a psyhic for more than 10 yrs now I specialize in love and relationships also past present and future etc…

soo come chat with me now I have your the answers you are asking for

ask about my great specials going on

xoxox Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

I just have a feeling I am and some dreams but im scared to test and I don’t want a bad reaction from him

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

COME JOIN ME TODAY TO GET THE BEST ANSWERS THAT YOU AWAIT! THERE ARE NEG ENERGIES SURROUNDING YOU , LEAVING YOU TO HAVE FRIGHT AND DOUBT.

over 6 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Yes a little bit

over 6 years ago

Expert Aura(Celebrity Psychic) (psyhicaura)

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello,Let me help you right away on your questions through spirit . I will give you the truth. Let me ease your mind. On line now -I have specials today. Blessings

over 6 years ago