keekee13

Could psychic on this site read your history from other psychics. Cause I know they go back and read there own history with you. But I was reading some comments and a lady said that her reading was copied and paste from another psychic. I’ve received some great reading on this site I just wanted to know. And also are love spells true.

over 6 years ago

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

no psychics cannot do so as that violates tos.

over 6 years ago

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

I agree with Ms.Serenity. I will say love spells work only as long as there is love in the heart between both people. I personally dont like them as they are unethical in trying to bend the will of another person, unless you are just trying to attract potential partners.

over 6 years ago

keekee13

No I don’t want to put a love spell on any one. A psychic on this site told me a guy that loves me had a love spell put on him by another girl so even though he loves me our relationship want get better because of it. I just wanted to know if that’s true cause I’ve read with a lot of psychic and this is the first I’m hearing of this. And thank for clearing that up about the reading.

over 6 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

online!!

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago