Angel Lee (angelicalee)

Does he think of me?

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IF HE DIDN’T YOU WOULDN’T FEEL IT CALL ME TODAY. BECAUSE JUST BECAUSE HE THINKS OF YOU DOENT MEAN HE CAN BE WITH YOU . THERE ARE BLOCKAGES.

over 6 years ago

Angel Lee (angelicalee)

over 6 years ago

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

hi dear i feel that he does strongly think about you but there is mix of energy thats causeing him to be distant from you give me a call to dicuss further

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

I can tell you all you need to know ive been a love and relationship reader for over ten yrs now I can see thru ppls thoughts I can tell you exatley what hes thinking of you and what his intrests are twards you all I need is names and d.o.b and I can go into a spiritual trance that unlocks my clients and their loved ones minds

so don’t be shy and come find out all you need to know

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for a full life reading to what the future holds 99%cc ty

over 6 years ago