HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

I have been giving this alot and figured I would ask. Many of us on here have love issues. When we are told that things will manifest say 1 or 2 months down the line, what do you suggest we do in the mean time? I know it’s all about being positive in regards to the law of attraction but let’s say it’s regards to getting contact from POI…. is it better to try not to think about it in general? I hope my question is making sense. I don’t know if you don’t think about it if it would come across as you have given up hope on the situation. Any advice on this would be great for us that seem to have a hard time with patience. (Me included)

over 6 years ago

Thanks HOE! I will keep an eye out for her.

over 6 years ago

Does she only have 7 reviews?

over 6 years ago

Psychic Medium Jamey (jamey)

Never put your life on hold waiting for someone else to decide what it is going to look like! This is where most people screw up predictions. And most importantly, the biggest fallacy is the whole Law of attraction/staying positive crap.

The problem with this is if you are waiting on someone to come back, if you “need” them to come back, the “need” is stronger than the positive thinking, which creates more to “need”. This is based on fears, fears that you will never get the love you desire, fears of ending up alone and unloved. These fears are stronger than staying positive, which manifests more to fear! You cannot use the LOA to manifest a specific person, this is ALWAYS fear based. You use the LOA to manifest love, healthy love without a face and then let go. When we try to control the who how and when we stop the flow every single time. Its not about giving up hope its about giving up trying to control the who how and when.

The trick, work on the reasons behind the needs and the fears, work on what is going on with your life right now. Until that person EARNS the right to be in your life based on their actions today, let go and detach.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

Yes that’s julianna day. Strange my posts about her keep getting removed I don’t know why lol

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

That was helpful Jamey im gonna screenshot your advice.

over 6 years ago

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

I agree with Jamey, I would also say that timelines can always move due to circumstances, peoples change in attitudes, etc. I always tell people that the future is a fluid creature so when it does not come to pass like they thought it was, that means something in their path has changed. Even having a reading on a subject can change the time line because as Jamey has said, ’ you put your life on hold waiting for someone else to decide what it (your future) is going to look like.’ We are the masters of our own fate, no matter what is ‘seen’ in a reading. What is seen is only one path of many that are possible. the one that is seen in your reading is the path most probable in that current moment.

I hope that made sense.

over 6 years ago