Belinda Materoa (silvershine)

Will David share his true feelings,I feel confused, I know there’s more he’s not telling me.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see there is a connection between both of you.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Belinda,

I am online now and would be happy to work with you. We an look at David and see what’s lurking under the surface.

Be well, Pixie

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/11/17-9/18/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

DIVINE-LOVE-READER (online_love_readings)

hey dear, I have the UNIQUE ability to connect directly to the minds of those you seek answers about. I will tell you what they are thinking and feeling when it comes to you. Asking me is like asking THEM, with no chance of dishonesty.

Thanks&Regards Roseann.

over 6 years ago

Delia Yara (dilyanna)

Yes, you’re right… he has a sad mystery, in short the secret…. Yes, you’ll have a serious conversation… well, not so simple…I think you should not start it… dear, text me…i’ll be glad to help you….

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

I say trust your gut. The truth is always within yourself and if your instincts are always on point then you dont need a psychic, sweetheart

over 6 years ago

Belinda Materoa (silvershine)

I found it hard working on the same shift as him…So I have changed to nightshift not to get away from him but the feelings I have for him,I actually told him that I was falling in love with him

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!! IM ONLINE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago

♥♥ LOVE HEALER (superloveadvisor)

i am online catch me

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HELLO SWEETY, I CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOUR FEELING. I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE READING TODAY I CAN HELP GIVE YOU SOME CLAIRITY ON YOUR SITUATION CALL ME NOW IAM ONLINE NOW!

over 6 years ago