kveal0829

I have been with Johnny since November. Have known him for years. We had a baby August 1 but he is in and out and I feel like I’m losing my mind with him. Together we are great. Do I walk away or keep trying? What does he want?

over 6 years ago

kveal0829

I am 33 and he is 43. You would think by now he would be figured out.

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello my name is Amanda

I see your confussion and sadness I can help you with answers ive been a psychic for more than 10 yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I can help in those areas and I also can tell past present and future iw ould love to give you a reading

come chat with me now I’m online

xox amanda

over 6 years ago

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

the baby comes first, there is no in and out when your a father.

over 6 years ago

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

I see where the confusion he bestows upon you is coming in,this is (in my opinion) a easy fix,however if you two are great together,theres no need to leave eachother,i would suggest to ask him what is troubling him or his ways why he aint thoroughly there for his immediate family,to unlock the answer you seek sweety I can suggest two things,either ask him straight forward but if you cannot that’s where I can come in,if I’m not online just msg me and ill be online! :) I’m having specials going on $10 for 15mins..ty and tc!

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into your question on your relationship with this man , and see what spirit show and what is ahead through spirit . I will tell you the truth and see his thoughts and feelings toward you and the baby for future .try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I cna ease your min , I see a lot through spirit. Blessings

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/04/17-9/11/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Specials for this weekend 20mins/40$,30mins/50$,40mins/70$,60mins/100$ Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

I agree with Diana Shoshone. The baby comes first. He isn’t willing to be a father then it’s time to move on

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

I would be honored to interpret your dream. Dreams are very powerful I am new to bitwine yet have been a professional in the field since 1997. I have many years of local and international experience, as well as many years of television expertise and radio. I would be honored to help. I will always be honest with you as I feel it is better to be honest and prepare you for what it coming, and I offer non judgemental service, I can help. Please Join me in live chat when ready. I look forward to speaking with you~ Ozarkseer

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago