loveandlight00

I’m really not ,, been trying to reach out to him to friend zone him because he is extremely confusing and closed off. I never begged this guy for anything when we first met. I was ok being friends until he confused the situation like we were together than not. I’m getting to the point idc about dating, just cool with friends and socializing.

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

R.C. 9-13-62

over 6 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

You may want to read up on bread crumbing, and cushioning in relationships and see if this is what you’re experiencing.

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

Heavenly I’m not even dating this guy I still see myself solo .. last 2 years almost

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

I beg to differ if this a relationship but will check up on it

over 6 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

It’s something I’ve encountered even with friends, strangers, I just was pointing out to you, that it seems to be a trend happening to many individuals in all types of relationships. And the whole purpose is the cause chaos, confusion, and fear. Doesn’t need to be romantic at all.

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

Oh this guy is confusing .. really confusing

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

Waiting on him so I can give him the boot .. I don’t deal with confusing ppl well

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

Ik I’m not the only one he is talking to as he is hot and cold. I hate to busy his bubble I’m not his back up option when things don’t work out with his other female friends

over 6 years ago