chalia23

Things start to feel ok like moving on but I can’t seem so stop being sad and worried about it. Other guys ask me out and I’ve been accepting a few dates but I don’t see in them what I saw in him or they only want one thing and that makes me feel more sad like no one will ever want anything serious just to come and try to use me

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I really want to tell you something.Please message me.I will be waiting for you.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me answer all of your questions . I see a lot through spirit around you form spirit , Try my specials today . I know I can ease your mind . Come in for a reading and chat . I see a lot for you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Chalia,

It takes to reach full healing! The fact that you are going and looking to talk to others is a great thing. Don’t expect to replace him though. Everyone is different. Just keep your mind and heart open and remember it takes time!

If you would like to speak about specifics feel free to give me a call.

Best of luck! You are doing well.

Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

YOUR STILL HOLDING ON TO A LIFE THAT IS NOT YOURS ANYMORE THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE. THE FACT THAT YOU SAY THAT YOU FEEL OK ONLY MEANS THAT YOUR MIND IS TELLING YOU THAT YOU NEED TO MOVE ON. THE FACTOR IS YOUR HEART IS LIEING TO YOU MAKEING YOU THINK OVER AND OVER OF THE PAST. EVERYWHERE YOU TURN YOU SEE AND HEAR HIM! THIS HEALING WILL TAKE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME. CALL ME OR IF YOU PREFER TO HAVE ME READ FOR YOU THROUGH E-MAIL I CAN DO THAT TOO.

over 6 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

It’s not about you. I know that’s hard for you to understand right now (because when we women are grieving the loss of a love relationship we tend to focus on the good times and that is what we genuinely miss). Fact is? Nothing about him was even real. The good times were all about him putting on a facade. The relationship was not real. He is simply a shape-shifting deviant liar. He is what the ancients called an incubus, preying on good women and sucking out a part of their soul. The person you miss is really just an emotional demon who played you simply because he is a self-absorbed douchebag who loves the chase. He loves manipulating women into falling in love and then once he feels he has accomplished his mission he moves on. He has done this to other women and will keep on doing it. There are MANY men just like him. They too pretend to love and then leave their lover alone. That’s why songs have been written about such phenomena. Very sorry you had to experience such an incubus. It is painful. Yet you will be so much wiser now because of it.

over 6 years ago