dalia21 (dalia21)

i love miguel arreola 10-31-91 my feelings have been growing as time passes by . but he wants to keep our relationship very low key. some family members of him know who i am. but there’s a few he don’t want them to know. i wonder why. i feel there’s another person involved in his life. am i right ? should i keep hanging on ? i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago

⭐️ Psychic Ruby ⭐️ (angelic.love.psychic)

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IT’S BECAUSE SOME OFTHE OTHER’S HE FEELS DO NOT WNT HIM TO DO S HE PLEASES IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more. I see through spirit on a situation and a person , of thoughts and changes. Try my specials to day , and let me ease your mind what is ahead around you and things man . I will give you the truth on everything . Come on for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Dalia,

I think trusting one’s gut feelings is a good practice to follow. That is your intuition talking. I know it can be hard to listen to it when it’s going against what you hope to be true. If you’d like to look into the matter further I would be happy to look for you.

Be well hun. Best wishes!

Pixie

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

Hello dear,

I can look into this for you and get to the root of the problem.

over 6 years ago