Josh (browj268)

I’m curious about my past lives, but am unsure about if the information on past lives can cause more harm than good. I’ve gotten some mixed reviews on the whole concept.

over 6 years ago

Expert Aura(Celebrity Psychic) (psyhicaura)

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, I hope i have answers for you.

Hema

over 6 years ago

Atropos (icks13)

Until you listen past lives as a tale that someone is telling you, and so without emotional involvement, it’s fine. It’s not anymore when you live the tale.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi,I can do a past life reading for you and reveal your 1-2 significant past lives.Join me for reading now.George

over 6 years ago

⭐️ Psychic Ruby ⭐️ (angelic.love.psychic)

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Come in for a chat and reading , I will give oyu the truth what your pass life was and why you are hear to change and to have more and improve your life issues and confusion on any matters , and romance and situations . Come in for a reading and chat . )On line now . I know I can ease your mind on all matters . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will tell you and give you that peace of mind which you are seeking.I will unfold the hidden truth of your past life which you often feel.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the clarity.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello I’m psychic reader Amanda ive been a psychic for more then 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can do chakra balancing and much more, so please come and chat with me now I would love to read for you I take my gift very seriously iam very passinate with my clients and I would love to help you through what ever your going through in life.. hope to hear from you soon xoxox Amanda and don’t forget about my special deal! come check out my page and click on chat now I’m online !!!

over 6 years ago

❄️Miss Alitzah❄️ (psychicalvin)

I have been spiritually gifted since I was 9 years old. I was given the gift of automatic writing during my spiritual awakening. If you can’t handle the TRUTH, please do not contact me

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,* and gave then reading on the basis of truth and honesty call me so that we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution*

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE! CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE READING ABOUT THIS OR IF YOU PREFER I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A READING THROUGH E-MAIL WHICH IS NOW AVAIL! ASK WHEN CONTACTING.

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello my name is psychic Amanda I see your concern iam here to help ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now ive helped many of my clients globally now for years I iam very passionate about helping my clients find and search or know what they want I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I can see thru dreams I also can call out passed loved ones I can also do tarot, chakra balancing etc, so come chat with me now I’m online ask about my specials hope to hear from youu soon xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago