kemdias

Any suggestion guys for career readings?

NO Suggestions from PSYCHICS Please.

over 6 years ago

Christina P (curious123456)

I’d recommend Sonia M. She picked up on the exact career I’m doing without any info! And she was correct. Psychic Katherine. She picked up correctly on which schools program I was accepted into and which rejected. (If u choose to chat with her, wait till happy hour, she goes 50% off). Lastly, miss Elena. She needs no info and definitely picks up as well. good luck!

over 6 years ago

Christina P (curious123456)

I want to add. Leeloo is also very good. She’s wearing a red shirt in her thumbnail photo. She is good with them frames. When it came down to her telling me the schools I’d be accepted Into, she immediately felt one, the first one I listed and said that was it. She was correct. That was my first acceptance. Then, I listed three more and said I am currently awaiting those decisions as well. She said she felt a yes from all three. Unfortunately, she was mistaken. I wasn’t only accepted the two of the three. Nevertheless, the time frame she gave for me to hear back was spot on. For both instances. So I’d say use your discretion with her, but she’s fairly accurate.

Lastly, Jamey. She’s a good reader. The school I’m currently attending was not listed as the schools I wanted her to pick out from for which I’d be accepted and attending. She amazed me and said that the school is be attending was none of those! That there was “something better”...and loandbehold, she was right. There was a better school that I hadn’t yet applied to, and I was accepted to. (Same one leeloo picked up on as well). Unfortunately, she only picked up on 1 out of the 4 I applied to, (the one that I’d soon be applying to, but didn’t get) when in reality, I was accepted into 3 of the 4. But she definitely had a gift-i tell you! Let me know if I can clarify or be anymore help to you.

over 6 years ago

kemdias

Thanks Christina for the Reply.

over 6 years ago