Kristina Peters (memme76)

Will my boyfriend stop hanging out with his crazy friend Annica S? And when? She is shady and filling his head with crap. I doubt her intentions.

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HI IT SHOWS THAT HE IS FLATTERED BY HER GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR YOU IAM ONLINE NOW.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

You are right.All is not going well.That’s why things are not much clear.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

hi I’m online chat with me now

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in on line and let me help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

✨Psychic Love Guide✨ (love_guidance_psychic)

HI, honey i can see why things are messed up. why he is acting careless towards you. let’s unfold whole situation. waiting for your call. thanks

over 6 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to * eel the energy around you.* I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I’m online and ready to answer all your questions.George

over 6 years ago

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

hello, my name is Audrey, i would love to give you clarity on this and let you know whats going to come to pass for this female friend and if your bf will stop hanging around her. feel free to chat with me I’m online and have some great specials today!

blessings, audrey

over 6 years ago