RoseP (rosemarylove192)

I met Dareus (he’s 20 not sure of his DOB) Saturday and got his number yesterday, but still haven’t heard back.. will I hear from him? I’m Rose 04/28/98

over 6 years ago

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

hi rose seems you should hear by dareus by Friday I have a lot of msgs for you chat with me now

over 6 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me look into spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings and see if he will contact you or not . I will give you full insight on this guys ways through spirit and future . Blessings -

over 6 years ago

RoseP (rosemarylove192)

over 6 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

online!!

over 6 years ago

Angel Messaging by Angelica (angelmessagingbyangelica)

I’m online. Join me in chat if you would like.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see another guy also in your mind but he is with someone and you are not much clear abut him.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HI, IT SHOWS THAT HE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU, BUT THERE IS ALSO SOMONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER! AND THIS PERSON ADMIRES YOU FROM AFAR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING WITH ME THAT’S NOT SUGAR COATED THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TODAY FOR INDEPTH ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

over 6 years ago

RoseP (rosemarylove192)

Anyone else?

over 6 years ago

LucyU (lucystarr)

Hey there! Just wanted to introduce myself. Horary astrology can be great for accurate answers, and works with asking the heavens at the exact time of the question. It has been used for many, many years and I am very passionate about using this blessed tool. :)) Love and light . PS check out my special offer for $10

over 6 years ago

⭐️ Psychic Ruby ⭐️ (angelic.love.psychic)

hey there….how are you today?come and chat with me to decode your situation you can check my profile and reads my reviews ….i always give satisfaction to my client ….if you want detail and clarity then come and chat with me :)

over 6 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

to be honest he isnt as intersted in something real as u r

over 6 years ago

RoseP (rosemarylove192)

Something real or not I’d just like to know if he’s going to contact me

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/31/17-8/07/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

RoseP (rosemarylove192)

Thanks everyone

over 6 years ago

RoseP (rosemarylove192)

Nobody

over 6 years ago