Tracey (tsp48)

How long between readings? How far into the future can really be seen ?

over 6 years ago

psychickristina

not very long and 10 years! give me a call I see things for u dear

over 6 years ago

Tracey (tsp48)

I have had 3 solid readings..but as we all know waiting for predictions causes anxiety at times.. hence why I ask these types of questions. The predictions given to me have not come to pass yet because it’s not within the time frame but you know you can start getting antsy you start wondering if things have changed between your last reading blah blah blah blah.

over 6 years ago

Tracey (tsp48)

Lol !!!!!! Too funny !!! If one sign of movement would transpire..I would feel more settled. XO

over 6 years ago

Tracey (tsp48)

Exactly !! Lol !!!! Most accurate readings ?

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Lmao. Tracey I know exactly what you mean. It’s hard to sit back and wait when the time frame is like 2 months out. Anything can happen from now to then. It’s a double edge sword. They say not to have a lot of reading but most of the time I am just checking to see that things still look like it’s heading in the same directions since “free will” and “time is fluid”. Ugh

over 6 years ago

apples92

Sorry I’m new to readings! Why is it bad if they call you dear?

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

you have thbe coolest profile pic HOE

over 6 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for a full life love&career reading 99%ACC

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello iam a psychic and love advisor ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now altought iam new to bitwine ive been helping people for globally all my life I love my gift and what I do in helping my client’s feel more secure and satisfied with their readings

iam honest straghr forward I tell it as I see it good or bad never sugarcoating a reading

I love my clients I will tell you as a friend kindley and sincerley how I see my visions of whats in store for you iam not here too judge anyone iam here too help

soo feel free too come chat with me I’m online now

special deal 10$ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP FOR 19 MIN ONLY FOR TODAY HURRY !

SOO COME CHAT NOW

XOXO AMANDA

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

over 6 years ago