Tracey (tsp48)

I had this happen twice where I would get on with somebody they would send me the PayPal link I would pay them tell them what was going on and then they would just end the chat. Why does that happen why do they do that? We is the consumer think that they see something bad they don’t want to tell us so they end the chat and leave us with anxiety.

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

Who did that to you? Sometimes I’m not a 100% Sure but some readers are from other countries and they get disconnected very easily

2 months ago

Tracey (tsp48)

Ahhhh I see : ) this reader asked for my full name and DOB which I found strange..I have never been asked for my full name.

2 months ago

Tracey (tsp48)

Emily Sweettea 1027 have you yet to have a reading where predictions come to pass ,?

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

Ive only given my first name and dob just month and date. And Yessss :) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Avalon and Raven Star, Dino, and Sofia Spirit everything they’ve said has transpired. Read the reviews first and see what kind of vibe you get. But my go to has always been Avalon and Raven :)

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

And another thing is I don’t like to hop around. I found the ones who work best for me and I stuck with them. I like building a relationship with them vs them seeing me as a client :)

2 months ago

Tracey (tsp48)

Emily ! Thank you !

2 months ago

Tracey (tsp48)

I wish I could message you !!!

2 months ago

Terry Mitchell (irishdize)

Bitwine disconnects a lot, I often lose a client and dont even know they are gone as the system doesnt say and then I am sitting there and check and it says call Ended 2 mins ago or some dumb thing…Id call back and see, most of the time its just an accident.

:)

2 months ago

~Amethyst Crystal~ (crystalkoneko)

I’ve had that happen several time. Sadly Bitwine chat is not the most reliable. If I have time I’ll usually send a message to my client to ask if it was intentional or technically, usually ends up being technical.

2 months ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello iam a psychic and love advisor ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now altought iam new to bitwine ive been helping people for globally all my life I love my gift and what I do in helping my client’s feel more secure and satisfied with their readings

iam honest straghr forward I tell it as I see it good or bad never sugarcoating a reading

I love my clients I will tell you as a friend kindley and sincerley how I see my visions of whats in store for you iam not here too judge anyone iam here too help

soo feel free too come chat with me I’m online now

special deal 10$ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP FOR 19 MIN ONLY FOR TODAY HURRY !

SOO COME CHAT NOW

XOXO AMANDA

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

2 months ago

barbora32

Sofia Spirit – gave me a reading which was too good to be true, obviously it didnt happen, I wanted to ask her and she blocked me. Well that is probably how she gets her good reviews, agree with Raven, not so much with Avalon, but Jess is really good

2 months ago

barbora32

Sofia Spirit – gave me a reading which was too good to be true, obviously it didnt happen, I wanted to ask her and she blocked me. Well that is probably how she gets her good reviews, agree with Raven, not so much with Avalon, but Jess is really good

2 months ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Barbora this has alsohappened to me many times and it has gotten out of control. The more they block the less clients they will have. What i find ironic is some advisors who have blocked you and seem to be in need of clients so put out Sponsored ad. Perhaps if they weren’t so busy blocking clients they may actually have someone to read for.

2 months ago

barbora32

Aaaa got something wrong here – I do apologise – the reader who blocked me is Sophea, Sofia spirit is that black haired lady from Finnland – I had one reading from her on PO but she was not correct

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

Barbora who do you enjoy reading with that has been accurate for you:) With Raven was she right about anything dealing with relationship? :)

2 months ago

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

I have also been a client on Bitwine (I just now became a psychic). I think that chat has technical difficulties. I would suggest you try contacting the psychic again. That’s what I have done. If you are unable to reach them during live chat I suggest you send a private message.

If for some reason you feel wronged I suggest you contact support so they can help you further and get a refund if needed.

Good luck!

2 months ago

barbora32

Emily – Raven was correct last time about time, then I really really love talking to Kath – Aqua Marine, Lucida – she can do heart to heart, last time lady called Esmeralda – black hair, 1.69$ rate, who was also right is Delaney – Magic song, then lady with nickname Angel ’ s touch, and who was also right is the guy called Alex – 5.99$ rate, lady Kathryn – really calming – who I do not like talking to psychic Maru – no mumbo jumbo or something like that she states – I asked her about my best friend feelings – she told me that I was his time killer, that he is one selfish guy…really horrible things…well I had really serious operation in February, cannot walk, do nothing, and he spent every single day with me taking care of me. How could I be his time killer, she totally got it wrong, made me almost cry and so angry. And her last sentence was “I am always right” I really choose the people I read with now

2 months ago

To be told that the psychic is always right is not ethical.

I will admit I’ve never always been correct. I’ve been right about some things. Psychics are not able to connect to everyone. If a psychic claims otherwise I would think about that..

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

Awww Barbora sorry you had to deal with that! I do love me some Raven and Avalon I do feel so connected to her. I’ll never forget my very first time meeting with her I never mentioned anything and she mentioned something that no one absolutely no psychic has ever mentioned to me before I knew then she was connected to me! I think we just have some who can and some who can’t connect well with us. So I just stick to the ones who work best for me:)

2 months ago

Emily (sweettea1027)

Vienna Star…. Jenny is that you girl!? They hired you on here yay!

2 months ago

barbora32

Emily – Jess did the same to me first time-:)

2 months ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Jenny well done on getting a job here. At least we know you will be more ethical than half the advisors on here! Barbora32 im sorry to hear of your bad experience. Ive had my fair share on here too and really need to learn to stick to advisors I know and trust instead of trying someone new.

2 months ago

barbora32

My go to is also Magic Song – Delaney and Cali…And Diane Shoshone – all of them helpful…

2 months ago

yes. I got hired. they were able to see my page and reviews. I also got hired at a spiritual/new age store in the mall doing readings. the lady hired me based on her intuition. I’ve already had a few things happening in the store.. one of the workers.. I just felt the need to ask her if she was native American.. she laughed and said there’s a rumor in her family that they come from the Cherokee tribe.. she said I gave her goosebumps by saying that. I also confirmed a few other things. I’m still getting used to this being an empath/psychic.. it’s always amazing to be told I’m correct about something.

2 months ago