RoseP (rosemarylove192)

T (4/18/97) and I have been together 3 months. At the moment there’s been certain things that have prohibited us from being able to fully experience a good relationship. When will we be able to be happy and have nothing to stress nor worry about? I am rose 4/28/98

over 6 years ago

Love Psychic (psychic_mariah)

i feel someone is creating obstacles….contact me tonight lets look into it!

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi,I’m online now if you are looking for the answers.G.

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/17/17-7/24/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

hi sweetie, come and get a reading. great sales and great prices as well. I am a gifted psychic I can read into your past present and future.

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

Go with Poe!!

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see there are two persons,one you are with and other your heart with.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me go into spirit on your love situation and tell you the truth what is going to occur and when things will get better And changes ahead for you when it come together for you and him . Try my specials today . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I know I can help you . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HI, IAM ONLINE NOW CALL ME OR MAKE AN APPT .

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

I would love to help with whatever you need hun.

Thank you Rebo!

over 6 years ago

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

first, the energy feels like a soul mate relationship, if you believe in those, it comes with lessons,pain and growth. it is necessary in order for the relationship to improve. My quick advice would be to give eachother space when the pain gets intense and the hurt, thats the pain you can use in order to self improve. Hope this helped a little!

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for a full life love&career reading 99%ACC

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hi my name is Amanda Ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I am always 100% accurate with my clients even if the answers are good or bad,

soo come chat with me now I’m online

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago