Rebo (rebo)

yes me and she was spot on!!!

over 6 years ago

Jojo (jojo3015)

Did you ever get any work done by her?

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see there is someone you like but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

no Jojo. just a reading with precise prediction back in early 2015

over 6 years ago

Jojo (jojo3015)

She scammed me pretty bad..she basically told me everything i wanted to hear..so i just wanted to know if she did that to anyone else

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right now and give you full accurate insight , I’m so sorry that happen to you . I will give you the truth no nonsense . I read the spirit of the person and situation . Come in and receive your reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/14/17-8/21/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

love Psychic natalie (psychicnatalie2404)

Hi i am offering $10 psychic readings BY PHONE I can help you with your situation one on one and give you the true answers your looking for! My name is natalie i am a psychic / tarot reader, astrologist and love expert. i have 12 yrs experience and have helped clients from all over through my offfice and online

You can call me @ (240) 917-8040 and of course anyone eles is welcome to call!

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

so get a reading from any of the above to find out who else got a reading from Claudia Stanley. smh

over 6 years ago

Jojo (jojo3015)

And what seems to be your problem rebo? I just asked a question.

over 6 years ago

Jojo (jojo3015)

Look she did me so bad and i just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else sorry if she was one of favorites

over 6 years ago

Jojo (jojo3015)

Look if here to start some mess just because she was one of your favorites but then turns out shes just a scam sorry if you got you butthurt

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

Jojo pipe down!!! Im talking about the previous 4 readers who chimed in!! Not about you!!! Jeez Louise!!

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

The only thing that makes me butthurt is jalapenos btw!!

over 6 years ago

TAMMY (justme1971)

Anybody read with Marcello? If so how did it turn out?

over 6 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

true and very honest!! insights no false hope readings online!!

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

JoJo she wasn’t making fun of you she was making light of the fact that readers offer the service instead of letting other answer the question.

over 6 years ago

loveandlight00

Alinaa you say that on every comment feed WTH!

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi loveandlight00,

I say only to those,as I feel for them.Site do not allow to give reading in this forum.Actually this forum is just for posting offers to clients.These all posts from psychics are actually the positive replies for clients to help them in their issues.I hope you understand :)

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

^^really? it’s called “ask a psychic”. I would assume a pseudo reading as a response, not posting offers.

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

I will second that Rebo. Its rare to see someone actually give a simple answer to the question rather then telling about their specials. I get that you don’t want to be giving a free reading but sometimes a simple 1 line answer would be appreciated. I bet the person asking may even come to you for a reading to get more information on your answer. Just my thought on it.

over 6 years ago