Mel (medu5a)

I am wondering if anyone can tell me a little about my love life…Will I be in a relationship soon? It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a relationship and I’m thinking maybe I’ll end up alone forever.

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

Looking for answers, Come for a private reading.

AstroCare

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see a person around in your friend’s group have feelings for you but things are not going smooth between both of you.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, come in and let me give you a reading around romance for the future , I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and much more Try my specials today . and I will give you the truth in a full reading Come in for a chat and reading. Blessings

over 6 years ago

Mel (medu5a)

Thank you everyone for the replys. I think I might have an idea who the friends group guy is. And yes we don’t seem to have a positive connection going anymore. If it’s him I’m not sure how to handle this.

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

iam online to tell you what you need to know

over 6 years ago

Angie - Reiki Reflect (miss_angie)

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

Mel (medu5a)

Forget what I said before. It can’t be the guy I know from my friends group in Facebook. He seems to want very little to do with me. Alone seems better.

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

COSMIC-VISION (cosmicdenise)

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜

over 6 years ago