wonderfulparent

Hi, I’m new here and found out my partner cheated on me emotionally with another woman. I’m very hurt because he has always did me wrong but I have been thinking of someone from my past for some time, even before I met my partner. Can anyone tell me if he still likes me or thinks of me ? And if he is with someone else or single ?

Need a connection since I am new here and would like to get a good relationship with a psychic or two. God bless !!

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hi I’m Amanda I see you are hurting and sad about your situation I can help you if you let me I am a natural born gifted psychic I can see visions and clarify whats going on in my clients life so please iam online cone chat with me I would be glad to help you xoxox

Amanda hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

iam also having a great special and love and relationship insight $10 for 17min :>

over 6 years ago

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

come in I’m online for a discounted price of $0.50 per min !!!!!!! TODAY ONLY!!!

over 6 years ago

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

Hi, sweetie.. I would like to look into this case for you and pick up on the energy of the situation.. i would like to give you peace with my insight. I am available whenever you would like to chat, message me.

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/10/17-7/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth around you and you are duel minded at this time.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me for chat.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I’m online if you wish to hear the guidance from the angels.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

Here to give you answers you need

over 6 years ago

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

hello my name is audrey I would love to go into a reading for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation and let you know whats in store, your more then welcome to chat with me I’m having reduced rates today only!

blessings Audrey,

over 6 years ago

Angie - Reiki Reflect (miss_angie)

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME I CAN HELP YOU WITH WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM IAM ONLINE NOW BUT IF IAM BUSY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN APPT TO CHAT WITH ME FOR AN INDEPTH READING.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more and when everything is going to change round your life , and your partner , and this someone where you were thinking about from the pass . I will give you the truth and much more what is ahead when your love will turn around in your life and happiness . Come in for reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Expert Aura(Celebrity Psychic) (psyhicaura)

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Autumn Rivers is a personal friend of mine and I can speak for her gifts, as well as Dino. Amazing seer.

When someone emotionally cheats they are seeking to have that connection in the beginning, it is a blessing if he did not physically cheat but still, quite painful.

Please feel free to give me a call and we can look into why your dark and handsome prince charming is turning into a frog.

xx. love and light, – jade.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

Hi sweetie would you like to know answers to any questions if you are interested let me know, I am a god gifted psychic I’ve helped many with all aspects of life allow me to Help You Now and I will give you great deals & prices Come & Get A Reading Today Or Now. thank you Good Luck & God Bless

over 6 years ago