Marie Pettersson (minna76)

Will my boyfriend Emil and I get engaged this year? How does he feel about a proposal?

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth around you at this time.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look in to sprit and see when he will purpose to you . I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him toward you for the future and much more . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . I will ease your concerns around love and this relationship . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Expert Aura(Celebrity Psychic) (psyhicaura)

Hi dear

Come and see me if you are looking for answers.

There is a solution for everything. Contact me for solutions and your queries..

Best Wishes! Hema

over 6 years ago

Marie Pettersson (minna76)

Bm

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

Looking for answers, there is solution to every problem.

AstroCare

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/10/17-7/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I’m online and I’m offering straightforward and honest Angel readings.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago

Angie - Reiki Reflect (miss_angie)

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

PSYCHIC-CARE (psychic_care)

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

COSMIC-VISION (cosmicdenise)

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜

over 6 years ago