Tracey (tsp48)

I know timeframes are not an exact art. Are they possible?

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead around your reading and much more. Try my specials today . I specialize in romance , finances , business , family matters , marriage ex coming back and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

I work with The Tarot and The Spirits around both yourself and me to answer your questions truthfully.

You may not always like what you hear in a reading with me however you can rest assured I will ONLY GIVE THE TRUTH.

I use my gift to guide you, it’s your choice how you use the information I pass on to you from the Cards or Spirits.

When reading with you, I will help you to become empowered by the knowledge you now have and really feel secure in the path that you are walking.

over 6 years ago

DIVINE-LOVE-READER (online_love_readings)

Hello dear,

I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers. Do not feel alone with your situation, let’s get the answers YOU DESERVE!!

over 6 years ago

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

Yes, time frames are possible. Read my reviews :)

over 6 years ago

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

I do timeframes. I also use a dowsing chart for confirmation on timeframes.

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

And when I told her about my prediction passing she blocked me. Smh I wasn’t gonna leave you a bad review! Didn’t need to block me! Smh @starz4lynn

over 6 years ago