Jane Smith (janesweet)

I was just wondering what a Psychic/Medium believes happens when we die? Does our spirit rejoin the cosmos? Do we become One with our Creator? Is it the End of life as we know it?

over 6 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Hi we live in one tiny part of a massive multi verse. And so we will experience every possible life.

Dying is just the body, not the energy of what some call the soul. Although I dont see it as a soul. (Personal view only)

At this moment everything is happening all at the same time. Science now with quantum theory is starting to see this as a real possibilty.

Is death the end ? no. Its just part of the process …. of one long never ending journey.

Big subject for sure … )

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

One other point … they could well be more than 1 creator ? ....

We are too quick to dismiss views of old where different civilizations held faith in multiple Gods … such as the Romans, and the Nordics.

over 6 years ago

Atropos (icks13)

When you lose one of your bodies, you still continue to exist but you will rejoin what you define as cosmos once that this universe cycle (not yours) is ended. Before that moment you will experiment reincarnations with irregular intervals. The end of life as you know it, happens regularly on every planet, on earth it’s already happened four times. The end of everything, will happen too, it’s cyclic and from every end born a new beginning, when the sleep ends. Do not confuse planetary gods with the so called “One”.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I have all the right answers of your questions about after dearth.I will help you to know from the light of holly book of God.Feel free to join me.I will also guide you towards the right path.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

Good question for the dead :) We, the living, can only speculate.

over 6 years ago

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

I died twice in my life. Once by drowning and the other through attempted suicide. Dying is easy. In a blink of an eye you are out of your body and you see your body, but it is of no real concern. I was curious about the awareness of my consciousness. I remember looking for my arms and doing a waving motion intention, but there was nothing there. I laughed about that. Time is different. What seemed like hours was only seconds here. There is no real concept of time, like in our dreams-how they seem to go on but are only 30 seconds. When I attempted suicide, I was shown many many things, from spiritual knowledge that was very intense, to a dimension of hell, to the Throne of God, where we all have our life review. That is what I know-what I personally saw.

over 6 years ago

Atropos (icks13)

that’s no true that living can only speculate, it’s like to say living can only speculate about reading the future. Truth is that those who are in such kind of things, study, practice and make experiences of different content and level. - that was a close to death experience, once you are dead you are dead, process is different and you can’t get back ‘cause when the “silver string” that people see in astral is disconnected, there’s no canonical return.

over 6 years ago

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

Hi Jane,

When you are talking about death of human body than basically death is two type so you if real want to know the mysterious of death just call me i will explain you the real truth of death.

over 6 years ago