HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Can someone list the types of reading someone can get and how they work?

I know there is the tarot of course. As I read through advisors profile I came across some others that I don’t understand.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh the other thing is how are you able to connect thru someone’s energy on here? Always wondered about that.

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

There are literally hundreds lol. What are you looking for in a reading, emotional details and insight, or specific practial things such as numbers, dates, colours, places?

over 6 years ago

Wow I didn’t realize there were so many for different things. So if someone were looking for emotional details on a s significant other what type of reading would you recommend? Now if you were in search of dates as in contact or when changes were to occur what type of reading would you recommend for that?

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

I’m making huge generalisations here so forgive me, but for me I use Tarot on here ( I also work with tea leaves, black mirror, etc… but they don’t suit online readings so well) and usually Things like tarot and runes give you a good impression of emotional connections, seeing the consequences of different decsions, and greater insight into situations.

If I wanted to know an exact date, or what someone/thing looked like, I’d probably ask a clairvoyant ( a psychic who literally “sees”) or a medium who may be able to ask spirit for you.

over 6 years ago

Thank you Lily.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I’m online if you would like to hear the messages from angels about your situation.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago