Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

is it true that not all experts can connect to everyone? I’ve hired many experts and some were way off.. then I tell them they are wrong and they say I just can’t accept the truth even though I know that their truth is not true.

I believe not every psychic I have talked to could connect. there are a few I trust right now and plan to return to. some of their predictions have passed and they knew the situation and details without me saying anything to them about it.

over 6 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

sounds like you answered your own question

over 6 years ago

it’s just that it seems some experts claim they are never wrong.

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

There are times I don’t connect, but I can tell I’m not. I have also had those times when I was telling someone something they clearly didn’t want to hear and they were reluctant to trust in what I was telling them. If someone is unhappy with their reading and they tell me they don’t think I’m connecting, I have no problem stopping and refunding. My goal is to have all of my clients satisfied. However, some people will just NEVER be satisfied and have ridiculous expectations. I was poorly reviewed because I wasn’t able to give a client a physical description of a man she was speaking of.

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Pixie the issue is this: you have stated that you know if you have connected or have not. But only the client can actually tell you if you have connected or not by the information you give them. The point I beleive Jenny is making is that some advisors on here insist they are correct and as usual tell the client they refuse to accept the truth when clients tell them they have not connected . However if the information provided makes no sense to clients or has no relevance to situation then clearly the connection is not there. Advisors need to accept feedback and take it on board that if client believes you have not connected to situation then most likely this is the case. It has nothing to do with unrealistic expectations of clients as most of us just seek the truth and validation of connection.

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

”...only a client can tell if you have connected or have not…” That’s not how it works.

over 6 years ago

Readers have been wrong with readings.. One lady said someone I like left his job to do charity work. Not true.

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

LilyOak you are a prime example of an advisor who claims she connected to me but was completely 100% WRONG!! You yelled at me (yes yelled in capitals i have transcript) that the person in question would NEVER contact me again unless I initiated contact first! Guess what you were wrong!! He contacted me the following month! You obviously did not connect.

over 6 years ago

I’m sorry you were yelled at. even the psychics I work with currently admit they aren’t always able to connect. psychics can never be 100% correct.

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Thanks Jenny and yes I agree it’s not possible for them to connect to every client. I am appreciative at least to have found some advisors on here who have connected and are not only accurate but ethical and professional too.

over 6 years ago

sometimes it takes a while to find the right one.. I like when the psychics I do talk to take time to keep in contact with me.. some of the psychics I talk to will talk to me for free. they aren’t money hungry like some. I feel like a number to some psychics and I know some psychics on here earn good money and are living lavish lifestyles. it often makes me wonder if they really care about the clients are laugh while they get their money and spend it. :(

over 6 years ago

Michele A (accurate)

Some advisors have been very honest and ethical telling me they couldn’t connect or checking a connection before charging. Pixie was one!

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

Kitty I won’t engage with you on here, nor discuss the matter further than I have already with site admin.

—Back to reasonable discussion

When you fail to connect with a cilent, and it does happen to the best of us, it becomes apparent very quickly.

I can’t speak for readers who don’t use tarot but for me, basically you look at the cards and… nothing!

No message, no signs… just “silence”.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I’m online if you would like to hear the messages from angels about your situation.Love and Light.George

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

LilyOak thats fine. Clients are well aware and will judge for themselves.

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

Yup! My reviews speak for themselves!

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Yes well LilyOak it was well past the 2 weeks so i could not amend my review to say your predictions was wrong! Being rude and unprofessional is not acceptable regardless of whether you can connect or not. But thankfully not everyone on here is like you. Transcript below:

Lily Oak HE’S NOT GOING TO CONTACT YOU, UNLESS YOU CONTACT HIM, IF YOU WILL NOT CONTACT HIM NO YOU HAVE NO FUTURE

over 6 years ago

okay13

kitty f don't worry about these advisors who quick to defend theirselves. I mean if they giving us wrong information of course we will not have a reading with them. Some of the ones that have great reviews. Had to tell their clients to change and they can get there money back. Jenny have Sonya Starr prediction past for you?

over 6 years ago

Kitty F (scorpiof1)

Okay13 ofcourse thats very true… thats why when seeking advisors I look for reviews that state that their predictions actually happened not just they are great or seem accurate.

over 6 years ago

Yes a few of Sonyas predictions came true. Waiting for one more.

over 6 years ago

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

And no, reunds are not tied to reviews, unless it’s a case of someone negatively reviews you becasue chat software crashed, etc, then it’s part of the process of the software fault being reported and overseen by admin.

—changed her review 4 times in 24 hours, Bwahahahaha!

over 6 years ago

end.amaia

Dear Jenny,

As your messages here touch me (see your topic named holidays.), I would like to give you my 3 years’ experience with this site and a bit more than 150 readers.

It took me many readings at first to understand that most of them are feeding me expensive and unrealistic hope. It takes me now a few minutes to see if one really has a psychic talent or uses just Barnum statements. (These seem so specific and taylored for us when in fact they are just vague informations, generalisations but they still strike a chord because we are so keen to understand, to find meaning in what they are relaying to us.) The way you ask your question at first and how you react afterwards adds to their information and there you go.. most of the readings are like this..

There are just a handful of real psychics here and unfortunately, I believe no one could predict the future. It is a combination of destiny and free will in equal parts, dichotomy that our minds cannot conceive.

I hope that you find your reader and pray that he/she is an honest one and you do not throw your money away like did, to hear vain hopes whispered in your ear.

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

3 years and those “psychics” still say that things have not happen because of “timing”? There is nothing wrong with accepting when you are wrong and in this case I feel they were very wrong.

over 6 years ago

end.amaia

Shhhh… those psychics are reading us :)

And on a more serious note, it is outrageous, yet it is true. Those who still answer my calls insist that timing is fluid, as there is free will. I should mention here that I do not believe timing is not perceived or important to the other side. To the contrary, it makes all the difference and as we honour divine timing, we should also accept that this is just an excuse for psychics that are not real psychics..

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

I agree. In the past, I have spoken to advisors that have predicted things for me and the complete opposite happens. I’m sure the “free will” card comes up. But either way, I’ve never left a negative review if something the complete opposite happens, lol. I think some connections are better than others, whereas they may be connected to certain subjects but not everything.

For example, someone predicted something for me that I knew in my heart couldn’t be possible due to the person in question personality wasn’t like that at all and someone else predicted what I felt was possibly more likely to happen (I’ll admit even hoped to happen lol). The latter ended up happening, like I assumed. This was a while ago though, the point is sometimes trust your instincts when it comes to advisors. If you can, some try to have their best interest at heart and some you can tell where their heart is lol

over 6 years ago