SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Connecting with people socially is very important for a well-rounded and healthy life. Since you’re pet sitting on the fourth, you might take the pets to a 4th of July picnic (where other people will be around) or go out by yourself mid-day. Yet when the fireworks start it will probably be best to have the animals safe inside their home with you there to provide comfort.

You can always socialize on another day. Looks like you have a female in your life who would come watch movies with you while you pet sit. Maybe give her an invite. Chat with me if you want to know other tips for improving your situation. I can see something you keep doing that is making you regularly feel lonely and bored.

over 6 years ago

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

I have no friends who watch movies with me while I pet sit.

over 6 years ago

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

My therapist wants me to find friends who I can connect with regularly and not just when they have nothing better to do.. I am praying I meet a boyfriend or hear from the guy I like. Sucks when everyone around me is so in love. I am happy for them but wonder why not me too?

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Jenny, I will give this advice to you. Please do not take offense in this but you need to change your mentality. Stop saying I have been single for x amount of years and have no friends or significant other. The law of attracting will keep giving you that. Trust that God will provide Jenny. There is no else who can help your situation but God.

over 6 years ago

Kris (kristie_c94)

Can I just say I’m surprised marva.lee hasn’t commented yet and said to come read with her. And Same as Jennifer Poe.

over 6 years ago