Raelove (raeeelove)

Both clients and advisors can answer this. Let’s say an advisor tells you that someone will contact you within a week but because you can’t wait you take matters into your own hands and contact this person before the time frame giving. Whether they reply or not, does the timeframe stay the same or would it change things ?

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

I think if you don’t follow advise it ultimately changes the path of what they told you. It’s like you took a detour so to speak. That’s just my understanding.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

it could change things but come in and i’ll tell you if it changed or didn’t.

psychic laura powers

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

Just a girl, wouldn’t that be the same thing as changing? Like then they wouldn’t contact you in the timeframe

Laura I didn’t ask for a reading now did I ?

over 6 years ago

Kris (kristie_c94)

LOL. Laura powers. Watch marva will comment next

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Depends on the situation. If communication stopped because of you then you should wait for the person who was hurt to make a move.

over 6 years ago

dp (demonicpossession)

I agree with javi, if someone was hurt because of you per se it will push contact timeframe back as they may not be ready to speak to you yet. I decided to go no contact on a man I hurt as I don’t feel he is over me he’s just trying to push himself to be over me. I feel people will be more receptive if you give them space

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

Dp, intetesting. Maybe they moved on? I mean if they don’t contact you in a week or two….

over 6 years ago

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

The universe is similar to the ocean. The tide flows and changes constantly. Some things are set in stone and readers can see this and pick up on it. Usually the small things we interfere on by responding or not do change the outcome. most people are not happy to hear what path they are truly on. If you are “stuck” it is hard to become “unstuck”. Our higher power wants us to be at ease and happy. When we don’t feel this way we have gone off course. However often when an advisor tries to tell us how to get on the path, we are resistant. Our despair becomes our way of being. It should not be. If you feel this way you are not on path. Temporary sadness is a part of life. Constant sadness is being off course.

over 6 years ago

Rachel Erazo (modronlotus)

Predictions for timing, which does depend on the reader you’re speaking to, are based on your current path. Any decisions or actions, made by you or another, can alter that time frame.

So because you changed the time frame yourself you’ve altered events for yourself.

This is also why I always suggest to wait two weeks to a month before asking the exact same question in a reading. That way things have time to breathe, shift, and realign themselves along your life path.

I hope this helps! Wishing you all the love and luck, everyone.

over 6 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Yes ;) it can ! I would be happy to help. Only 99 cent a min!

over 6 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi,

Some times its just better to wait. I have told clients NOT to contact a person,let them come to you, and they went ahead and called them anyway, usually resulting in the same old issues being brought out and making the wound fresh again. Things take time to repair in a relationship, and forcing the other person to go through it all over again when they aren’t ready can cause resentments.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 6 years ago