Lexxaah (alexiah1518)

Will I ever have a Father-Daughter relationship with the Man I see as a father figure? Im not his biological daughter but I thought I was his biological daughter up until like 3 years ago when I found out that he wasnt My Father. When he met my Mom she had already had me. I was about 4 months old when they got together. All sorts of problems happened and he ended up keeping My Brothers with him and his family while My Mom stayed with the girls. “My Dad” & I got into a huge fight and we havent talked in about a year and a half. He doesnt have no communication with My Sisters either. “My Dad” now has a new girlfriend and they just had a kid not so long ago so since he has a new little family he doesnt bother trying to talk to My Sisters. Im just wondering though if there will ever be a chance that he will be back in my life and him & I can have a Father-Daughter relationship again? My Brothers stopped talking to My Mom Years ago aswell and this hurts her alot. She tries reaching out to them but I guess it doesnt work. So my questions are if theres a chance “My Dad” will come back into My Life and if My Brothers will ever talk to My Mom again?

My Initials are A.R. and My D.O.B. Is 03211998.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, I can provide the answers to your questions.Please call me now, I’m online.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into this situation through spirit and see what will be ahead and changes and what you need to do through spirit to break the ice and much more around your father and you . I will give you the truth and what to avoid . Try my specials today . I know I can help you and ease your concerns around this family matter . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

Sorry.

over 6 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In Love Life & Relationships I Have Been on Bitwine For Over 3 Years All My Readings Are Honest Accurate & Very Detailed I Do Not Give False Hope Please Let Me Help you to Understand The Past Acknowledge The Present & See The Future I Promise You One Reading With Me Will Give You All Your Answers Please Read My Profile For More Infomation I Would Love to Hear From you.

over 6 years ago

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and see me.

over 6 years ago

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

My name is Roseann & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides. Come and have aprivate reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Lexxaah (alexiah1518)

@Shh thanks :(

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/12/17-6/19/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

I am a spiritualist clairvoyant and a natural psychic. This ‘other sense‘ gifted to me, has matured and developed powerfully over the years, allowing me the ability to empower others to make informed decisions regarding their lives. It is a powerful process, and helps people to be open to life changing experiences. I have many years’ experience and specialize in helping people through difficult situations. A reading will identify the difficulties in your life and guide you in a direction that can help both you and those around you.

My highly honed clairvoyant talents leave my clients feeling spiritually renewed and empowered. Honesty is paramount to me and I do not offer sugarcoated readings or say just what you may want to hear.

over 6 years ago

Lexxaah (alexiah1518)

over 6 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

Hi come and get a reading done today! Past present future love marriage and business. I answer all questions !!

over 6 years ago