Bernice Willemse (bernyboo)

I am in a really difficult business partnership and i would like to leave in the most amiable way. Obviously I am also nervous to go out there so to speak…..any advice please?

over 8 years ago

Sylvia (sylviatheclairvoyant)

Bernice it’s going to be hard but I do see a way you can exit this gracefully. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions , I read around the spirit of the situation and give oyu the truth and much more . Accurate insight and details . Blessings – Marva >lee

over 8 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Hi sometimes we have to take the most direct approach when we feel strongly about something even if that can mean going against how we would normally act. This I feel is what will be needed here with your question.

Happy to look at this in more detail if you have not already been given the insight you need.

over 8 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/13/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Sadie E. White (sadiewhite)

Hi I would love to help you out. Send me a message and not only will I help you with my excellent advice but guide you on the correct path. Good Luck!

over 8 years ago

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

If Someone suffocate you.. maybe its time to go away .. I recommend myself…

over 8 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

Any current situation that you have can be resolved, lets find out using a Psychic Mirror what the problem is, what the person is reflecting on you and how can you negate the energy of this energy draining process. Come and visit my chatroom for guidance and solution… OM!

over 8 years ago

Psychic Noel (noel_s)

this will help you grow more as a great induvual that you already are!

over 7 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

I am seeing you will get through this tough decision but there will be obstacles,

come chat with me for a real honest reading I tell you exactly what I see! I will not tell you a fairytale!!

I am here if you need insight and clarity or just someone to talk to :)

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

C - L - A - R - I - T - Y (eva_stargaze_1111)

come join me in a chat

over 7 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear, I see you are so much caring and think more about other person’s likes or dislikes than yourself.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path.

over 7 years ago

LIFE SOLOUTION (lifesolution)

ok

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me sort this out around your business partner and see what is ahead and guide you what spirit show to make the through spirit and when . I will ease your mind and give you what spirit show around this situation . Come in for a chat and reading . -Try my specials . Many Blessings

over 7 years ago

Angie - Reiki Reflect (miss_angie)

Hello,My Name is Angie and I’m not only a spiritual reader, But I’m a spiritual healer aswell, yes what you are about to endure will be painfull for both you and you’re partener, but I can help provide answers and help guide you on the right path to take, I also hold the key to true happiness and I’d love to shear with you. and I can help heal all this pain it will cause you, But I do see this is something that you must do, in order to continue you’re lift path that the lord built up for YOU!! Call me now and I can provide insightful answers!! Love & Light

over 6 years ago

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

Here is how I will help you: I will see and feel thoughts, intentions, and emotions. I will read you or anyone in your life. I connect to you before I start on interpretation. I see Present, Past and Future aspects of peoples lives that is meant specifically for guidance. I specialize in Relationships, Careers and Health. I target spots of the body then project energy from my eyes directly. I have HEALED many people online (distant healing) and I also give healings in person. I connect people who have passed away and tell you there emotions

over 6 years ago

LOVE READER (powerfulvisions)

i will help you

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IT SHOWS HAT YOU GOT INTO THIS ONLY BECAUSE AT THE TIME YOU FELT THAT YOU “NEEDED TO” YOU WANT OUT BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR DROWNING! CALL ME TO GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT AND ADVICE ON WHAT YOU CAN DO HERE. IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 6 years ago

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Future_visions (future_visions)

come to me all this is due to negative energies in your paths you need healing as i can see that things are not going well with since six month feel free to connect.

over 3 years ago