Phedra Dior (phedra)

My Name Is Emma Thomas 18/06/87

I’ve really got my heart set on someone,he really could be my perfect partner I feel like I can be me around him we have so much in common both very in toch with our surroundings and nature we have the most amazing conversations as were both full of ideas. His name is Conrad Dare 17/09/67 I’ve told a while ago that I liked him etc, and he said that I must remember that it’s between me and him like a secret I suppose. Then we had another night where he was talking about the future and what he wants in life and he added that I would be a part of that, when were on our own its great but trying to meet up with him just don’t happen?? things in our social circle seem to be making things difficult theirs allot more to it than I could possibly explain on here, I just want to know if it’s worth me holding out I seem to go out every weekend hoping he’ll be there and if he isn’t I get frustrated and self indulge. Please and advice would be appreciated :) <3>

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

he is keeping you as a back burner and he’s so much older than you thats why he wants to keep it as a secret. move on.

over 13 years ago

sarah ann atkinson (sarah123)

MY NAME IS SARAH 14/05/75

I would like to know whether you can see me having children soon as i lost a baby 2 yrs ago

over 13 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

its going to be a hard process but will happen

over 13 years ago

Rosalynda (loveguidance)

I can help you with this situation. If you contact me. I will give you the accurate information that you need in order to proceed with this situation…. It can come to happen but there are a few things that have to be worked on

rosalynda

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

I can see you both have real interest in one another but I think part of the reason you havent been able to connect is because there is something he hasnt fully shared with you yet. I get he is holding something back. I do see a possibly something with him but not until he opens up to you a bit more. Id be interested in seeing what his birth chart looks like so I could pin point it a little better.

over 13 years ago