Terry Howard (diesel37)
I have had several readings about a subject. The majority go in one direction, about 95% but the other 5% go in a different direction. What do I follow? I am so confused. Did I mess up by having so many readings? Is something unbalanced? I’d really like to have some TRUE CLARITY. Can anyone help?