leanne mitchell (lea1996)

i really want another baby but am having problems , everyone else seems to be pregnant and i just want to know if it will ever happen x

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

you will have a total of three children…not sure if they are all born of your own but you will be a mom of three and a loving one at that! The child who is coming to you will chose how they get to you they know you will love them unconditionally!

over 13 years ago

i already have 3 children , so does that mean i won’t have any more ? we wanted to have one now that we are married

over 13 years ago

lilly (mystic.moon)

come talk to me and i will tell you what you need to do if you like old gyspy recipe

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

It is good that you had three children and then married. It shows that you married because you were a united family, rather than marrying in order to try and created a unity. I can see that it would be a pretty picture if you had a baby now you’re married. And I’m sure you’ve thought about this carefully. How it would affect the dynamics? Is this just a ‘whim’ or a kind of ‘seal of marrital bliss’? I don’t doubt that a baby enhances a marriage and is living proof of that bond between man and woman. But the pressure on you as a couple to create that, even after you’ve already had three as couple before marriage, is immense. And the more you try, and the more you get worked up about it, the less your marriage will come to mean something more than a baby creating expectation. I am scared for you and your family that the marriage might be focused on this issue. I have friends who recently married when their third child was 2yrs. No one expects them to seal that with another baby. I wonder if you and your husband would be more fulfilled if you could share your family with someone who desperately needs it? Maybe look into fostering? Or respite care? Look at yourselves 10 years on from now. Would you still be happily married, with three children? Or will your marriage and family life be screwed because you were so desperate to conceive ? Is it a necessity, for whatever reasons, or is it something nice which might happen but doesn’t matter if it doesn’t? If I sound callous, I’m sorry. I Know how the desperation to conceive can become so obsessive that it takes over your life and can destroy a marriage. I hope you’ll be happy whatever the outcome. x

over 13 years ago

we will still be a happy unit whatever the outcome and have talked about fostering , it’s just that i am a very maternal person and now all my kids are at school i feel kind of unfulfilled as i have no one to fuss over i know it may sound stupid but my husband and i are very much in love and just feel that the time is right to have another child , but what ever the outcome i would never let it break up our family unit xx

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

Good. It’s a tough time when children aren’t babies anymore. I think you are doing absolutely the right thing. I’m so glad you’ve looked into fostering whilst you’re trying to have a baby. There are so many children crying out for some kind of stability, and even a short experience of a real kind of loving home gives them a positive break from being continually screwed up. We’re still in close contact with my adopted son’s foster parents (now his god parents). Her children were all at school when they started fostering. I saw her last week, she has a permanent foster child aged 3, a new born baby 4lb in weight, and a 5 year old boy at weekends. The amount of love and maternal ‘feeding’ she gives these children, and the amount of satisfaction and fulfillment she gets from this, is phenomenal. When I meet her I can actually feel her energy and love and commitment. You don’t sound stupid at all. It’s wonderful that your love still blossoms after having had three children! I wish you all the best knowing that whatever child comes to you, it will be for that child’s sake that your love and commitment and family is so strong x

over 13 years ago