ME (destinyseeker)

Am i just a joke to everyone.. People seem to use me for when it suits them. Think they can take pull the wool over my eyes. Firendships turn sour. I’ve been through so much, i feel that people don’t take me seriously, and that i am not showing my true worth. I recentely liked someone, but seemed to make a fool of myself there. I know i can be a better person, i know i can be a happier person. What do you think?

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

I guess to a point, i kind of feel humiliated too.. Liking someone who i know tried to get my attention and when they got it, treated me like a joke. people getting involved in my business for no reason, spoiling things. Females trying for my friendship and then acting defensive making out that i did the chasing. None of this is helping matters, life has been tough as it is..

over 13 years ago

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

im rebeccas readings pls contact me im yoday for s better tomarrow lot and we need to talk pls contact me i will do a reading on this for you im a 5star reader with a lot of good feedback contact me

over 13 years ago

psychicreader (psychicreader)

hi, dear i can help you with your situation please come in private chat :)

over 13 years ago

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

Hello destiny seeker, I can help you if you would like to hire me, and if you do, I can ask your loved ones in spirit, and ask them to help resolve your situations, God Bless.

over 13 years ago