Bonita (beautifulspirit2)

Hi my name is Renee I am 27 years old female born September 3, 1982. and would like to know who and when will I meet my the one my soulmate the one I’m meant to be with? I do get notice by guys and sometimes approach by guys but none of them see to interest me I feel nothing for them..to the point where I just look at them as a friend, brother figure or I end just speaking to them when i see them around….it seems that nobody interests me at all…and sometimes i feel like there is no one out here for me,,,

over 13 years ago

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

Hello Dear Renee I Would Live To Help You I See Plenty In Your Near Future And I Would Like To Get Straight In To It So Contact Me Live Chat Right Away ….God Bless

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

Blessings! I know it is very frustrating waiting for your true love. I can tell you exactly when you will meet him with all details. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Looking forward to bringing you peace!

over 13 years ago

darlene (deedri)

hello renee want real answers to your questions i will give you free chat minutes to start off with so what are you waiting for you will be glad you did deedri

over 13 years ago