Joleen (josie71)

I don’t know why he left and I need to know how to get him back. He is the love of my life.

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

Sometimes letting him go will allow him to come right back. In life sometimes timing is everything. Yes he may just be that, the love of your life, but if the time isn’t right then there must be somethings you both need to go through before you take the next step to have a healthy life together. If youd like to chat about this I can pull up a few different astrological charts and see what the current issue may be and help guide you to the place where you feel better inside.

over 13 years ago

Andrew (master_torbin)

Hi, Joleen. If you’d like to visit my page and schedule a call, I believe I can shed some light on this for you.

All the best!

over 13 years ago

Jason Parsons (jparsons)

I know the love of my life wants me back How much longer will it be before he returns?

over 13 years ago

Psychic Hope. (psychic_hope)

im feeling that hes very reserved with his feelings, thats why your in such a confused state, go ahead and give me a call or schedule a call and ill help you understand whats going on.

blessings,

Hope.

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

He’s holding back because he misunderstood your communication…he isn’t sure you feel the same way for him…we is worried you will go a different direction if he gives himself fully.

over 13 years ago

Jason Parsons (jparsons)

I send him hearts all the time on Facebook.I sent him a My World iheart on facebook just now.Will he understand that? He knows I love him. He is very reserved with his feelings and that has been fustrating.It has been 15 years since we broke up.I think he regrets as much as I do.

over 13 years ago

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

Dear I Understand Your Going Threw Pain Your Hurt And Confused Come To Me Live Chat And We Will Get Started On What You Need To Know….Godbless

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

Blessings! So sorry to hear you are going through this. I would be very happy to connect with his heart, mind, and soul and tell you what he is really feeling for you and if and when he will come back. I also can help with getting him back. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Looking forward to bringing you peace.

over 13 years ago