angela anderson (angellaxx)

hi im looking for someone who can tell me who is with me.. Can u sence who it is? i would like to talk to the person who can describe who the angel is.. so i can hear what they would like to say to me.. thanks

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

I have been connecting with spirits since I was a child and would be happy to tell you who this is and what they want to relay to you. Please meet me in chat for a paid reading. Blessings!

over 13 years ago

none (soulreader)

hi . well i can help you with this and i can let this spirit angel talk to you . please come for live chat session . thanks . blessings .

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

Angela it is you who is with you. You are in touch with your higherself as of lately. Have you had bizzare dreams lately? Or erratic sleep? Moments of feeling dizzy? Contact me if you are interested. I think you will soon see.

over 13 years ago

angelheart1 (angelheart1)

Angela ,how do you sence that there i a angel or someone else is near you ?Cause i can help you find out who is your guardian angel and find out what the message is or who it is with the angelcards i use and the angels are very close to help me ,i work with the angels and can ask them anything ,greetings Angelheart ??

over 13 years ago

Jody Fox (jodylf)

Angela who your prob sensing is your guardian angel, your becoming more open to working with them and wanting to so now U can feel the angels supreme energy. An angel is different from a human spirit and a guide. If u would like to know more, come chat with me live. I have been doing angelic readings for over 20 years and can def help connect to them and bring u their divine messages

over 13 years ago

darlene (deedri)

welome to deedri of the stars i feel an male find out more here is your free 2 minutes an chat so what are you waiting for give me a chat deedri

over 13 years ago