Insights by James (jamesm)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post some information about a psychic that has recently joined the Bitwine family. Her name is “WildSweetOrange”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/296721-wildsweetorange on the site.

I am so glad to see her on Bitwine. She did an astrology reading for me long before she came on Bitwine and it was one of the most powerful readings I have ever had, and I am surrounded by psychics.

Her assessment of my present situation at the time was SPOT on, and enough time has passed since our session to say that her predictions were also on the money.

For a limited time she is offering a 15-minute reading for $10 and a 30 minute reading for $30. Strike while the iron is hot folks, because this kind of opportunity is not going to last long.

Of course I am always available to help my lovely clients as well, but please take advantage of her special offer.

Light and love,

James Masters

Let’s create a world where it is safe to love each other.

over 10 years ago

Matt Cole (mediummatt)

Thank you James for this post!

I will definitely consider getting a reading from WildSweetOrange. I have never had an astrological reading and would love to have one one day, especially from someone who is recommended by other psychics.

over 10 years ago