Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

When doing readings for clients that center on love & relationships, I often receive the following question (s):

“When is he going to call? Will he call me tonight? Will he call me next week?”

or some variation of that query.

The better question to ask is:

“Does this relationship serve me? Is this relationship for my best and highest good?”

Becuse honestly, if the relationship is not for our best and highest does it really matter if the person is going to call?

Often times our questions in readings can become result oriented rather than introspective.

If we want to live our best life we must begin to ask more challenging questions.

We must ask questions that stretch our souls and dig beneath the surface.

Ultimately we are asking “when will i be loved?” not necessarily “when will he/she call?”

We create our realtionships moment by moment and day by day.

What serves us now may not serve us tomorrow.

Always remember that the best relationship we can cultivate is the one we have with ourselves.

Let’s get clear about loving ourselves & what makes us unique. Write it down, recite it, and let that love radiate outwardly.

Then, let’s get clear about what we desire in a partner, write that down, and exude the qualities that we want in a significant other.

The love we seek is out there, but it begins with the love of one’s self: 0 )

SUGGESTED READING

Check out IN THE MEANTIME by Iyanla Vanzant, a great book on attracting the loving relationship you truly want.

TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE

1.This week write down three things you love about yourself each day.

2.Recite it out loud and feel your spirit lift.

3. If doubts or fears come up tackle them with your new truth “i am beautiful and i am love.”

ABOUT THE MEDIUM

Nicole Bowman is a spiritual medium who gives readings for the soul and inspires clients to live their best life.

READINGS

To schedule a reading with Nicole visit: www.bitwine.com

$10 DEALS

20 Minute Session $10 & $1 per min for the New Year: 0 )

over 12 years ago