Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

This is a reminder of the services I offer and how it’s done. Sometimes we are so concerned with what’s right in front of us that we don’t take the time to take advantage of some services that would all-in-One; answer, prevent and protect ourselves. I have outlined a few of them below:

If you truly seek peace of mind on every aspect of your life, I recommend the chat service because you can copy and print the entire conversation and re-read it at another time when you are emotionally calm or at least have gotten distance. The adage six times to remember and 10x to internalize is really true. Weekends and early mornings are your best times to reach me for a chat reading.

I Ching Readings – this is a higher reading than tarot cards. I have some clients that take advantage of this Oracle because it goes right to the heart of your life. Guaranteed to bring a problem area to your attention – especially if you don’t think it’s a problem – before it gets out of hand. I Ching goes deep into your psyche focusing on that shadow feeling you don’t know about it. I prescribe spiritual rituals that will enable you to leave the past behind once and for all so you are free to receive God’s gifts from your spirit guides and guardian angels. The I Ching reveals domestic violence, sexual violence, harassment, corruption in high places and unjust imprisonment, be it in getting promotion, winning a court case or going to jail as an innocent proven guilty.

If you only have five minutes, allow yourself only one question. You cannot heal a broken heart/hearth/ home, career or relationship in 5 minutes. You cannot get any real clarity on your problem with a yes or no question either. But if you only have 5 minutes, prepare to explain your situation for at least 2 minutes of the 5 minutes so you can at least use your time to get clear on your issue. Lots of time folks are more concerned about the 5 minutes and don’t get to the real question they want answered. You can get a more in-depth reading that will actually help you move forward in a serious way to bring you peace and blessings so you don’t get confused on what’s really being communicated to you. Your guardian angels and spirit guides that I channel are seriously interested in helping you. I am old school, trained in the temple for 35 years where readings are considered literally a life or death matter. We take you and our work very seriously as psychic healers. Change your mind and your life will unfold beautifully.

Tarot Card Readings – I use these for immediate answers to worrisome questions past, present and future. I want to remind you that if the future you want is ‘not in the cards’, this reading is a great opportunity to change it. Just as a job is a slam dunk and you change what you’ve been doing and you lose it, change what you’ve doing and avoid loss and catastrophe. This is great for marriages or manifesting hidden motives and the proper changes.

Astrology readings – These take more time. A minimum of 20 minutes. However, this is where I wish everyone would look first. These tell you what you were born to do or who you were born to be with. This is your position of advantage. How can anyone beat you out of what God put you on this earth to do? Raise your level of existence and compete with others put on this earth to do a similar thing. Stop being rejected just because you’re in the wrong pool and having a meltdown over it. This goes for marriages and love too. Why start a relationship and struggle with for years when its doomed to fail. No matter what you do it won’t work and you’ve wasted precious years in a limited time you have here on earth. 2 people/couples, family, children etc. take a minimum of a half hour.

Add numerology or let me prescribe a healing ritual with a direct connection to your spirit guides to any or all of the above in combination and you win because you cannot fail if you simply do the practice. Daily.

Finally if you are grieving over a loved one, whether it be through death or missing or forced separation, I can channel an answer or conversation to you that will help you reconnect and bring you peace.

Spirituality is not a quick fix but it is a permanent fix with no drug dependency or excessive cash outlay. If you can put your spiritual prescription together and do it for a minimum of 21 days you are guaranteed a result. Guaranteed.

Weekends and early mornings are your best times for a chat reading from me.

Peace and Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 11 years ago