Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

No matter how much somebody bothers you or trys to steal you joy! praise god when this happens because when you get spiritually attacked it means the WICKED/evil negative energy is becoming bothered by what your accomplishing in your life goals ;) when you choose to do good and ignore the BAD,this is what makes those negative energies aggrevated but! it also pushes them away from you bringing in soon positive energys to surround you daily..remember a wise saying “this too shall pass” PEACE ,LIGHT & BLESSINGS..TAH-TAH!

#WinningEveryDay #ShameTheDevil *wink

over 5 years ago

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

im going to repost this saying above as encouragement for every day honestly but add this Story..

read carefully for uplifting.

i was being targeted for no apparent reason aand bullied on this site by a client /advisor who made multiple fake accounts..(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AS I NOW DO!) you know what.i laughed at it and shined it on through even life threats she threw at me..you know why? because i know somthing she clearly does not,and i have a beautiful family,lovely friends on bitwine that i call my second family,and most importantly GOD is always with me..i have petitioned in my neighborhood for bullying that was no lie.and it worked to where i got people to open up with eachother and set down across one another for the first time and state what was on their minds and hearts as to why they “picked on eachother,fought,and bullied” one another and these were young boys,do you know what their answer was? atleast one of their answers? one was JEALOUS than the other ,the other said he pushed back because of the bullying..later on the jealous one apologized and promised it wouldnt happen again,the innocent boy told me one thing before he left “he forgives him but! he rather keep his distance” as he wasnt comfortable trusting this bully because of all the harsh things he done and said…i told him one key strong word..Pray for him for he knows not what HE does..the bible says to turn the other cheek for our Enemies,and thats what we ought to do as THEY LOST THEIR WAY IN LIFE AND THEREFORE CANNOT EVEN SEE WHAT WRONGS THEY DO ANYMORE..lol the wisest saying “this too shall pass,if your for me God HOW can anyone be against me”?

if you need a support group i advise you guys get to one or come to me for that support i dont mind at all..JEALOUSY is a terrible thing ,it can turn the nicest person into a Wicked one..#stopthebullying #supportthevictims #wineveryday #shamethedevilToHell +doublewink..

over 5 years ago