The Sibyl (Mia A.) (thesibyl)
Here is a piece of content I wrote some time ago, giving you nine steps to get the most out of your Tarot readings. I hope you find it useful! Happy readings!
Whether it is your first time or you are a seasoned querent, sometimes, the urge for clarity may cloud your judgement when it comes to asking a question. In some cases, it can even prevent you from being ready to hear the message that the cards have to deliver!
Here are nine simple tricks to help you make the most out of your tarot reading:
1. Meditate on your question: It is important to look at your situation from an objective perspective. Make a list of questions and then consider “Why do I need to know this?”, “How does it help me?”. This will help you come up with the most useful question for your Tarot session.
2. Let it sit.
3. Consider what are your expectations in regards with your Tarot reader. What do you expect of your reading? How do you plan on interacting with your reader? If you have any doubts or concerns, share them with your reader.
4. Be open to receive the messages from your reader and be willing to interact, this is the best way to conduct a reading. If you are getting an e-mail reading, most readers are open to further discussion after your reading is completed and they will not mind to clarify what concerns the reading that has been done.
5. Sometimes, you desire a certain outcome so badly that you are not willing to hear anything different. Keep an open mind.
6. After your reading, take notes and meditate on the reading you have received.
7. Think about the ways in which the new information can be useful for you. Knowledge is power. How can you change your circumstances?
8. Commit to take action. Get control over your life and use the information you have received for improving your situation.
9. Revisit your reading. How was it useful?
©The Sibyl’s Tarot 2017.