Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

From the women Horoscope Exert Astrologer can predict, In the chart time of pregnancy can be predict. some principle are below for pregnancy.

1. In your chart If your 5th house Lord is strong and 5th house lord is well situated, you will get pregnancy with normal delivery.

2. In your chart 5th House Lord is well angle and good relation with other planet, you will get pregnancy with normal delivery.

3. In your chart,if Jupiter is transit on 5th house, or Jupiter is 120 degree, 180 degree, or 240 degree transit with 5 th house, you will get pregnancy.

4. In your chart when Sun is transit on 5th house and Jupiter is well angle with Sun that time pregnancy may possible.

5. In your chart Mars is in transit to 11 th house and Jupiter is well angle with Mars, you will get pregnancy.

6. In your chart when Venus is transit on 5th house and Venus is well angle with Strong Moon, you will get pregnancy…...Achharya Jaydev..

over 9 years ago

Too thanks ….all my friends and supporters for message me and encourage me…. for detail about your pregnancy contact me online or message ..Achharya Jaydev

over 9 years ago

Hello friends too thanks for support and encourage me from your message .. Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

thanks too all readers and friend who had personally message forthis use for article….....Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

hello friends…I am re=post here this very useful article ..Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

thanks my all friends who had message and support me

Achharya Jaydev

over 8 years ago

many many thanks all reader

over 6 years ago